Thursday, April 25, 2013

Clothes Racks / Garments bags

SOLD
2 metal clothes racks for sale, imported from France. They are foldable.
Great for shops, designers, yard-sale and school fairs or for extra closet space.
See picture
Price for each: 15 000 FRW (really cheaper that what you can find here, and better quality)

I also have brand new ikea garment bags, I have 2 sets.
Each 2000 frw

2 metal clothes racks for sale, imported from France. They are foldable.
Great for shops, designers, yard-sale and school fairs or for extra closet space.
See picture
Price for each: 15 000 FRW (really cheaper that what you can find here, and better quality)

I also have brand new ikea garment bags, I have 2 sets.
Each 2000 frw

If you take the 4 items I will give you for free the extra garments bags I have (sets open)
If interested email me cuisinedebabeth[at]gmail[dot]com (replace [at] by @ and [dot] by .) or call 0722256730

No comments:

Post a Comment